Friday, July 11, 2008

Medical Outreach... really short entry!

Greetings everyone! I apologize but I only have time for a very short entry right now. I write to you all to ask for prayer.

I will be traveling tomorrow morning with NIFS on a medical outreach to a village in the bush. I don't know exactly what we will be doing or who we will be helping, but I have a sense God wants us to be there.

Please pray that God's power is poured through us tomorrow in this village, pray that the love of Christ is shown to these people through medicine and healing. Pray for our safety and guidance, and most importantly for the glory of our Father in Heaven. Please pray for these things as soon as you read this, we will be traveling to the village in about 12 hours. Thanks so much everyone! God Bless!

Grace and Peace

1 comment:

vickie said...

We love you Colin and you are in our prayers!!!!
Vickie, Terry, and the boys